archSCAN is now selling ImageSite, powered by eQuorum, a document management system designed for engineers and facility managers!
archSCAN is thrilled to announce that it is re-selling Image Site, powered by eQuorum (http://www.equorum.com). Image Site is designed to house such as engineering drawings and O & M manuals, specification books, and construction files. It is a perfect solution for facility managers who have a lot of documents to manage and they want a tool to help with that.
Image Site has a lot of great features and advantages:
- CAD file viewer- anyone can see the documents without a copy of AutoCAD
- Enhanced search capabilities -Metadata and full-text search
- Mobile access- anyone can access their files from any device- iPhone, tablet, laptop- without needing an app
- Flexible security features- each user has a login and password. Different access can be given to different users.
- Version control- documents can be checked out while changes are made. When documents are checked back in there is a new document layer added with the modifications but the original is still accessible.
- Collaboration- easily share, print, view documents
In addition to selling Image Site, archSCAN will also fully load it with your documents. Once you buy Image Site, you will get a turn-key solution!
Interested in learning more? eQuorum will be joining archSCAN at the NFMT show in Baltimore, March 7-9th at Booth 2636.